Who am I?
Hi, My name is Cosmos Boll and I’m 26 years old.
I’m Chinese and live in Shanghai.
I am a table tennis enthusiast and a professional table tennis coach.
My idol is Timo Boll who is the greatest player in the world.
Blade: Butterfly Viscaria
FH: Tibhar Evolution MX-S 52.5
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 64
My Table Tennis Story
My dad is a physical education teacher and a super sports enthusiast. His only hobby is playing table tennis.
Although he has never entered a professional team, his skills are no worse than professional athletes.
I was influenced by my father since I was a child, and gradually became fascinated by the sport of table tennis.
At that time, there were a few concrete table tennis tables in the place where my father worked.
I often go to my father’s school to play table tennis. I remember back then, Dad always explained table tennis techniques and tactics while training.
Those cement tables accompanied me throughout my childhood, and they brought me infinite happiness.
- In 2002, when I was 7 years old, I started to learn how to play table tennis formally with the coach of the local club. Later, I gradually participated in some table tennis competitions and achieved certain results.
- In 2004, I became the youngest player on the school table tennis team.
- In 2005, I represented the school in the local elementary school table tennis league and won the championship.
- In 2007, I was accepted as an athlete in the best local high school because of my very good table tennis level. My table tennis skills and level improved by leaps and bounds during those years because I was constantly training and competing with high level athletes.
- In 2008, I participated in the city’s table tennis league and won the men’s singles championship and team runner-up.
- In 2013, I officially became a professional table tennis team member.
- In 2019, I chose to retire from the professional team due to injury or illness.
- In 2020, I became a coach of a local club, specializing in table tennis training for children.
How I Create Content?
My content is all based on my experience and is designed to help you go from table tennis novice to pro in the quickest possible time.
Think of this site as a table tennis academy and by the end of it you will have mastered most of the basic skills of table tennis.
Everything you read has been tried and tested by me or table tennis professional with my level of skill or higher.
My Product Review Process
As an independent website, all my reviews are unbiased. When recommending products, I do a lot of research on professional and other recreational users. I compare my findings with those of others and share my own experiences.
If it’s a product I can’t test myself, I look at hundreds of reviews of top products that have been on the market for a while.
As you can imagine, this takes a lot of my time! Each review article can take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours of painstaking research, writing, editing, and, where possible, testing. But finding the absolute best products is worth it.
The Best of Table Tennis Day
I’ve created a lot of content over the past years. Here’s the best of it…
Table Tennis Drills
- How to Play Table Tennis for Beginner
- How to Serve in Table Tennis
- How to Return Table Tennis Serve
- How to Play Loop in Table Tennis
- How to Play Flick in Table Tennis
- How to Play Push in Table Tennis
- How to Play Block in Table Tennis
- How to Play Smash in Table Tennis
- How to Play Chop in Table Tennis
- How to Play Counter-hit in Table Tennis
Table Tennis Equipment Reviews
- Is The Butterfly Viscaria Golden Very Well
- Why Butterfly Viscaria is So Popular
- Butterfly Timo Boll ZLC Review
- Butterfly Zhang jike Super ZLC Reviews
- Butterfly HARIMOTO INNERFORCE ALC Review
- DHS Hurricane Long 5 Review
- Butterfly Primorac Carbon Review
- Stiga Carbonado 145 vs 190 vs Viscaria
- Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Review
- Butterfly Timo Boll ZLC Review