one-to-one Hurricane Comparison
Position： One Hurricane staff who also is a super player
Hobby： Like to try different kinds of rubbers and update every month
- The solid sponge makes it hard to be penetrated.
- Once it is penetrated, it will have ordinary rotation, strength, and speed.
Hurricane 3 Provincial
- The DHS hurricane3 provincial edition is used by professional players of the provincial team.
- Its sponge elasticity and rubber stickiness are better than ordinary hurrican3.
- The provincial edition has a better comprehensive performance with stronger rotation and strength.
Hurricane 3 National
- The DHS hurricane3 national is a special edition for the china national team.
- The DHS Institute produces it. Its standard is much stricter than that of the popular hurricane.
- It has a seal on its sponge, the production date and product number indicate.
- The national edition is more flexible and permeable than the previous, but the ball comes out with more power.
Hurricane 3 Neo
The manufacturer pre-processes the sponge when the rubber leaves the factory. So that the sponge has internal energy and makes it easier to penetrate.
Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge
- Only the provincial and the national versions are equipped with the blue sponge products.
- The blue sponge is more difficult to penetrate than the orange sponge.
- It has a longer holding space.
- It exists to allow professional table tennis players to have more space to hold the ball when they use their forehands.
- Hurricane8 is easier to penetrate and has almost no reliance on the glue.
- The rubber surface of DHS Hurricane 8 has good stickiness, which is between H3 and Hurricane 3 NEO.
- Hurricane 8 is tough and balanced, and the rubber surface is delicate and stable.
- The manufacturing process is more refined than that of the old mad system rubber, and the thickness is thicker.
- Its disadvantage is that it is not as powerful as DHS H3.
Hurricane 3 vs Hurricane 3 Provincial
- There is not much obvious difference in feel between the Provincial edition and the ordinary hurrican3.
- The sponge selection and hardness of Provincial hurricane3 are more strict.
- Provincial edition overall quality is better than the ordinary hurricane3.
Hurricane 3 vs Hurricane 3 Neo
- The rubber of Hurricane3 NEO have a pre-set expansion of the sponge at the factory.
- The rubber of Hurricane3 NEO is a common thickness of 2.15mm. It will be easier to play through than the common thickness of 2.2mm of normal hurrican3 rubber.
- The DHS H3 NEO leaves a priming layer and uses vacuum packaging.
- The H3 NEO still has a beautiful sense of internal energy when opened.
Hurricane 8 vs Hurricane 3
- The overall performance of Hurricane 8 is very close to Hurricane 3.
- H8 is much better than H3 in terms of feel and permeability.
- DHS H8 uses a high-density sponge similar to that of Hurricane3.
- H8 is easier to penetrate and it has almost no dependence on the glue.
- The power of H8 is not as strong as H3.
- H8 has a clearer feeling than H3.
- DHS H8 has a better touch feel with the ball and it is more forgiving, have a longer dwell time.
- Although H8 is not as powerful as H3, the softness and toughness of the sponge combined with the sticky rubber surface is a big plus. Not have high quality but good continuous.
Hurricane 3 National vs Other H3 Edition
- The quality of the national hurricane is the best.
- The national edition is much softer and less dependent on the glue.
- The control performance of national edition is stable.
Hurricane 3 Neo vs Tenergy 05/Hard
- Price: Hurricane 3 neo is cheaper than Tenergy 05, and the price is only half of T05/Hard.
- Stickiness: DHS H3 neo has relatively good stickiness, but Tenergy 05 has almost no.
- Control: H3 neo has better control ability, because of it a has better stickiness.
- Power: Both are almost the same.
- Elasticity: T05 and T05 Hard is more flexible.
My name is Cosmos Boll and I’m 26 years old. I’m Chinese and live in Shanghai.
I am a table tennis enthusiast and a professional table tennis coach.
My idol is Timo Boll who is the greatest player in the world.