Tenergy 19 is the latest rubber in the Butterfly Tenergy series, taking Tenergy performance in a new direction. It can generate higher speed and rotation than the flagship Tenergy 05.
|MATSUDAIRA KENTA ALC||INNERFORCE LAYER ALC||ZHANG JIKE ZLC||INNERFORCE LAYER ZLC|
|FL Handle Dimensions||100x23mm||100x23mm||100x25mm||100x24mm|
TENERGY 19 Combination
Reviewer： MATSUDAIR KENTA
Rubber： TENERGY 05 +TENERGY 19
KENTA MATSUDAIRA ALC
- The forehand loop feels average, and the reverse drive effect is good.
- Although the backhand topspin is not very good, the backspin and the center stage are still very powerful.
- Generally speaking, depending on the technology, there are first and last places with a powerful blade.
INNERFORCE LAYER ALC
- The forehand loop feels very good!
- The backhand technique feels okay, but the speed is not fast enough, it is controlled.
- It may be due to the INNERFORCE carbon. After far from the table, the ball feels that the power is not enough, but it is better than imagined.
- Generally speaking, Tenergy 19 rubber is good with INNERFORCE LAYER ALC in all aspects.
ZHANG JIKE ZLC
- The characteristics of Tenergy 19 rubber and the blade are too strong, and it feels like a fusion.
- In terms of performance, it should be the racket with the best flexibility, but in fact the ball did not achieve the expected results.
- However, the advantages are more prominent when trying to hit the backspin, not as dull as other rackets, and the sound of the ball is relatively high.
- After the trial, I realized that the results of different racket combinations were so different from what I imagined.
INNERFORCE LAYER ZLC
- Easy to control and very fast.
- This racket combination is the best one in general, and is excellent in any technique.
- At first, I thought that the softer TENERGY19 and the blade of the innerforce carbon series might not match. On the contrary, the softness is perfectly integrated, which inspires excellent hitting feeling and elasticity.
Which Blade Best Matches TENERGY19?
The Preferred blade for TENERGY 19 is the INNERFORCE LAYER ZLC.
The stability of INNERFORCE LAYER ALC is also very high, but the speed is not as good as INNERFORCE LAYER ZLC. Probably because I usually use external carbon, I think that the elasticity of external carbon will feel better.
Try playing with your own racket will feel “a bit boring to hit the ball”, but the INNERFORCE series does not have this feeling at all. This is what makes the INNERFORCE series a plus.
What kind of blade does TENERGY 19 match?
TENERGY 05 and TENERGY 19 rubber are attached to both sides of the INNERFORCE series blades. TENERGY 19 feels a little more resilient on this side. The built-in carbon with TENERGY 19 is more flexible than the external carbon with TENERGY 05.
Tenergy 19 vs Tenergy 05
The biggest difference between T05 and T19 is the line of play and the length of the arc.
T05 has a high arc and a shallow drop, T19 has a low arc and a deep drop.
If we use one sentence to summarize TENERGY 19, that is the performance characteristics are in between TENERGY 05 and DIGNICS 05.
It is difficult to hit with a long arc and a deep drop point, but TENERGY 19 naturally has a long arc, which makes it a very good rubber.
INNERFORCE LAYER ZLC is an all-around racket that can play well on both close or far away from the table. It has a strong shot. Because of its excellent overall performance, it is suitable for all-around players, who can score no matter whether it is an in-table ball or a stalemate far away from the table.
INNERFORCE LAYER ALC is slightly inferior to INNERFORCE LAYER ZLC. It is a racket combination with excellent control performance. It is suitable for players who want to make fewer mistakes and value stability.
KENTA MATSUDAIRA ALC has good flexibility, so after retiring to the middle and far side of the court, it can also make a good return. It is recommended to players who mainly stalemate. And the racket is lighter in weight, which is also very suitable for players with small power.
ZHANG JIKE ZLC is more suitable for the players who is poor on backspin.
My name is Cosmos Boll and I’m 26 years old. I’m Chinese and live in Shanghai.
I am a table tennis enthusiast and a professional table tennis coach.
My idol is Timo Boll who is the greatest player in the world.