|TIMO BOLL ALC||TIMO BOLL ZLC|
|Price||185 USD||280 USD|
For more Information about Timo Boll ALC, Please read: Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Review
Both blades have different functions, and that is what makes them unique. The alc is built with Arylate carbon fiber which adds a good hardness and a soft hit. It is best for playing defense and is a balanced blade.
The ZLC, however, is a little rigid and will require some more energy or force to gain control. Both blades can serve as looping blades and are suited for players with strong skillsets. The two blades are relatively slim and used for similar attacking styles.
- Boll ALC has better damping, and Boll ZLC is easier to deform.
- Boll ALC is ARYLATE Carbon, and Boll ZLC is ZLYON Carbon.
- Boll ALC is equipped with ARYLATE carbon fiber, which is very tough in the hand, soft in hitting, strong in pulling the ball, and very stable in defense. It is a relatively balanced and comprehensive blade.
- Boll ZLC uses ZL carbon fiber, which is very rigid, better elasticity, very violent, and requires a certain amount of power to control.
- Both are loop blade, ALC is easier to get started, and ZLC is suitable for players with stronger basic skills.
- The structure of Boll ALC is “koto+AL carbon+ayous+Kiri Wood +ayous+AL carbon+koto” .
- The structure of Boll ZLC is “koto+ZL carbon+ayous+Kiri Wood +ayous+ZL carbon+koto” .
- ALC and ZLC carbon are different, ZLC is slightly softer. Both blades are relatively thin, suitable for a speed and coherent attacking style of play.
My name is Cosmos Boll and I’m 26 years old. I’m Chinese and live in Shanghai.
I am a table tennis enthusiast and a professional table tennis coach.
My idol is Timo Boll who is the greatest player in the world.